Sunday, December 21, 2008

77 Montana Pde, Croydon




Photos courtesy of Carter Real Estate, Ringwood

'Peony Lodge'. Built in the late 50's to early 60's. Montana Pde is a very desirable location given it's glorious views to the Blue Dandenongs. I have walked along here a few times and I marvel at the large blocks and stunning houses, many which have been built with contemporary leanings. As much as I love this property it is wayyyy out of my league in terms of price. And the fact that we're not actually in the market to buy anything at the moment. But it doens't hurt to dream.

More details of this property here.

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

I love the garden and the way the house "sits" in the landscape...perfect.
(I couldn't afford it either, by the way!!)

mel bomba said...

I am in love with wood paneling on ceilings, if only my reno was twice the size and budget.
I love modern houses and was obsess to find one to buy, but after 4 years of searching I decided to try and turn my 'typical red bricker' into a modern master piece.

joyflea said...

Mel, I'd love to see pics of how you transformed your house.

We bought a 70's ranch style house and I'm slowly making it look less colonial and more modern without altering the bones of the house.