Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dreaming.

It's been too hot to pound the pavement lately, so I've been doing my daydreaming online. Here's some properties in my area currently on the market.
  • Tagell Rd, Heathmont. Built in 1962.

  • Gracedale Avenue, Ringwood East.

  • Aurum Crescent, Ringwod North. I liked the style of this house, but I didn't like the renovation of some parts of the house. Why do people insist on feature walls of every lounge and bedroom in a suede finish?

  • Wembley Gardens, Donvale. I love the exterior of this house. The crazy paving, the split rock walled garden. Unfortunately, the interior of this house was a bit OTT. The masculine room was alright, but that stag head would be the 1st thing to go!!

All of these images were found via realestate.com.au.
It has a great new gallery feature so you don't have to squint at thumbnails to get an idea of the property.

2 comments:

Monique said...

I have the same fireplace as the home in Gradedale Ave! I'm in Croydon. :)

joyflea said...

Hey Original Mischief. I'm in Croydon too!