Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunny winter days.


The weather has been perfect this week. Cold, frosty mornings followed by warm, sunny afternoons. Just right for a bit of a sleep in and an afternoon walk. I drove to Heathmont and Croydon South today and had a bit of a wander around and took some photos. I was pleased to see that many of the houses in Heathmont have been kept in an original or close to original state. There's a bit of rendering and painting of exteriors to modernise things, but shapes are kept the same and landscaping has been done to suit. It was a difficult area to photograph as it is heavily treed and the sun was a bit to high. But here's some eye candy to peruse.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Ohio, USA! I left a comment earlier this year under your Scholz homes posting. Happily, I won an eBay auction for the Scholz Design Collection brochure this month! They really are gorgeous photos! Hope this finds you well!

joyflea said...

Congratulations John! I'm sure you'll have many happy hours of browsing this, as I do.
P.S. I did scan the plans, but the quality wasn't very good.

mel bomba said...

Nice selection, love sandstone walls!!