Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day tripping- Marysville (Shire of Murrindindi)

U-shaped entryway

Love that girder!!

Taken from the hotel driveway, looking at the front and entrance to house. (The house is U-shaped)

Backyard patio.


I'm in love with this gem! I had to be very discreet taking these photos as the house is in the Main st of Marysville. Luckily, there is a hotel next door (although unlucky for the occupant) so I walked down the hotel driveway to get a shot of the entrance and a sneaky shot of the backyard through the gate. I noticed an elderly lady enjoying the sun through the windows, so I didn't want to intrude any further. I would love to have seen the interior!!

2 comments:

Drewzel said...

Grahoovy! there's a few similar style houses down my way, but their condition is not as good as this one.

joyflea said...

It makes me so sad that so many of these houses are being demolished to make way for Mcmansions. I look forward to the day they become just as significant as Californian bungalows and 1920's 'waterfall' houses. My parents are in Mt. Waverley and so many 1930's houses are being flattened. They're only 30 years old, there's plenty of life left in them yet. *SIGH*