Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally, something to look at!

The girls and I went for a walk today and I remembered to take my camera. It was a bit overcast and I was a bit timid, so the pics aren't the best. But you get the idea.


This is a gorgeous house on a huge block. It's called "Copperfields" I fell in love with this house the first time I walked past it. This area (behind where I live ) was established in the late 60's. The blocks are huge and the gardens (and sometimes the views) are breathtaking.


Another house in the high, heavily treed part of Ringwood East. This is on an unsealed road. I would assume that this was built in the 70's, but I could be wrong. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Quite a few block are being bought for the land, despite the house only being 30/40 years old. This house is quite well placed on the block. And I love the pink door!

A couple of 60's weatherboards on the high side of the road. I really like this style of house, particularly when it overlooks the ocean!

2 comments:

Ifra Yaseen said...

Hi!
All the pictures which u had captured are very beautiful. The house and its location is gorgeous.
===================================
Ifra
nitishrocks

KitschKrafts said...

You live in a really cool area. Thanks for sharing these pics!