Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome.

I know I know!
As if I don't have enough things on my plate already. What would possess me to start another blog?

I have walked/rode/driven past so many interesting houses in my area and felt the urge to document them somehow. I've seen lots of Flickr sites with modern homes from all over the world, but few from Australia.
I hope to carry my camera with me at all times and take some photos of houses that I find inspiring, interesting and sometimes unusual. They will range from the 1950's through to the present day. There will be a fair bit of guess work involved in regards to the exact build date unless the current owners know and are willing to tell me a little bit of history on the house.

Stay tuned and we'll see how this blog unfolds.

I would love contributions from others in the area. Email me at stuffability(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: